- When you arrive at the salon, please knock on the door so that we know you've arrived.
- We will not be using our waiting area for the time being, so you'll be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready.
- Once the previous client has left, your stylist will sanitise their area and tools.
- You'll then be given hand sanitiser and your PPE pack at the door, which will contain a mask and a biodegradable/recyclable gown and towel.
- You'll then be asked to put on your mask and to then wash your hands.
- Once in your stylist’s chair, the single use gown and towel from your PPE pack will be placed around you.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (too early and you'll be waiting outside, too late and we may not be able to carry out your service).
- If you're more than 10 minutes late will not be able to carry out your service and you will be charged. We are on a strict time schedule.
- Please bring the minimal amount with you to the salon.
- Please come alone if you're able to. If you are accompanying a child, just one parent please.
- We will be offering water and using biodegradable cups, which you will be asked to take with you and dispose of (they're compostable!).
- We will not be able to provide any reading material but you're welcome to bring your own.
- If you need to rearrange your appointment, please do so by phone or email and not by coming into the salon.
- Please could you try, when possible, to give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel.
- If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you please cancel your appointment and reschedule.
- PPE packs will be charges at £3 per pack and there will be an increase in our service charges which will be reviewed in approximately one month.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For your peace of mind
- We are operating with only TWO stylists per day to limit the amount of people in the salon at any one time.
- The seats are very spaced apart, so you'll hopefully feel as comfortable as possible, in your own space.
- We will thoroughly clean/disinfect each seat, styling station and backwash area between each client.
- We will thoroughly clean/disinfect any tools we have used after each client.
- The toilet will be monitored regularly and cleaned/disinfected.
- We can offer you water from a biodegradable cup which you will need to take away with you (they're compostable!).
- Once your service is over your stylist will remove your gown and towel, place it into your PPE bag and ask you to take it away with you and dispose of it - your gown and towel are both fully biodegradable and recyclable!
- Please leave your mask on until you leave the salon and then place it into your PPE bag.